Understanding customer satisfaction with sales & after-sales service for a Tractor major
The Scope –
The study was conducted for a major tractor manufacturer to gauge the satisfaction at 3 points –
- Sales satisfaction (SS)
- After-sales satisfaction (CS)
- Product satisfaction (PS)
Along with this, the satisfaction scores at each of these points were mapped vis a vis competition.
The Methodology –
- A quantitative study conducted in 7 key states in India with a total sample size of 7000 tractor owners
- The target group consisted of customers who have bought a tractor in the last six months and customers who have visited the authorized service center in the previous 9 to 12 months and purchased a tractor for the last three years.
- Competition Bench Marking was also done.
The Outcome –
- The study gave in-depth insights into the factors impacting the satisfaction with the brand.
- It also helped the client in understanding the critical issues at the three levels – Sales, After sales and product.
- Mapping the satisfaction scores against competition also gave the benchmark to be achieved through the changes in the processes at the client end.