Post Launch Recall for a Brand TVC
The Scope –
Our client wanted to measure the impact of the ATL Activity for their iconic insecticide brand and document the effect of the Ad campaign on overall brand health, imagery, and usage.
Overall the client was interested to know –
- Has the ad Improved their brand’s awareness and usage
- Has the advertisement contributed to Improving the intention to purchase
- What role did the ad play in improving brand imagery?
- Highlights of communication
The Methodology –
- The research was done in 2 phases – Pre campaign and Post campaign phase.
- States covered and districts – Uttar Pradesh, four key states
- Quantitative research – Face to face Interviews among the growers.
- Sample size – 480
The Outcome –
- The study revealed that there was an increase in the overall brand awareness post the media burst. Some of the brand health parameters saw a massive jump including, usership, NPS, and ITP for the next season.
- TV, as an independent medium for brand awareness, was recalled by about ¼ of the respondents.
- However, at the overall level, the reach of TV (solo and combination) was almost 40%.
- Overall the ad comprehension was very encouraging. This helped the client decide to take the TV route for all of their other major brands.