Capture Voice of Customer (VOC)
The Scope –
The client wanted to develop a comprehensive model of capturing the voice of customers continuously. Detailed objectives of the research included.
- Listen to the customer and CAPTURE his / her PAIN
- Understanding need gaps and suggestions to improve
- Get process Insights
- Highlight best Practices of Competition vis a vis Client
The Methodology –
- Pareto exercise was used to identify the customer pain points, and a list of pain areas was prepared. E.g., Billing problems, network issues, etc.
- Pain point to be studied were picked up from this list in a way that one pain area was covered each month.
- The target group were the customers of the client – who had visited the retail store or called at the call center in last one week for the pain point selected for the month
- Competition customers were interviewed through exit interviews at competition stores.
- The geographies included the 23 telecom circles in India.
The Outcome –
- Kano analysis was used to do a customer need prioritization.
- The study helped the client to draw up a detailed, actionable strategy by listening to the voice of their customers.
- The study also highlighted the best practices done by the other competent service providers to resolve the same pain points.